Good News! We are excited to announce our office is now open. To continue strict safety measures we ask this is done by calling ahead to schedule for your optical or doctor service.
Here are the office hours for June.
Friday 6/12 10:00-4:00
Monday 6/15 10:00-4:00
Tues 6/16 10:00-4:00
Friday 6/19 10:00-4:00
Monday 6/22 10:00-4:00
Thursday 6/25 10:00-4:00
Friday 6/26 10:00-4:00
Monday 6/29 10:00-4:00
Tuesday 6/30 10:00-4:00
We hope this finds you and your family healthy. The safety of our staff and patients is top priority at Bayview Optometrics. We continue to follow the recommendations of Governor Baker, the CDC and the Massachusetts Society of Optometrists when implementing all safety standards in our office.
Our staff will be doing their best to meet everyone's scheduling needs. We appreciate your patience during this transition.
As we prepare to reopen, we would like to describe the safety standards we are taking to minimize the risk for COVID-19.
- Please call ahead if you require services at our office as our front door will be locked.
- If possible, please come in alone and have other family members wait in the car. This helps us as we try to limit the amount of people in our office.
- We will be seeing one patient per hour. No more than ten people (including staff members) we be allowed in the office at any given time. We will be encouraging safe distancing between individuals.
- Our Staff will be trained on mandatory safety standards including social distancing and hygiene protocols. Staff will be wearing masks at all times and will be screened daily for any signs or symptoms of infection.
- We will be disinfecting/sanitizing all table surfaces, equipment, and instruments with hospital grade disinfectant/sanitizer. Frames will be disinfected after each patient’s handling.
- All individuals entering our office will be screened for infection with a temperature reading by a non-contact thermometer. Any patient exhibiting any signs or symptoms of infection will be rescheduled and referred to their PCP.
- Patients and clients entering our office will be required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
Our phone lines continue to be answered 24 hours/day by our answering service for requests of contact lens orders, eyeglass prescriptions, and medical concerns. We will call you back during the day and help you.
1) Have at least a 6 month supply of contact lenses on hand as shortages and delays may occur.
2) We are now offering Telehealth visits for any patients who are unable to come to our office. If you are having any infections, red eye, pain, loss of vision, new floaters, flashes, etc., please call our office to set up a Telehealth face to face consultation with Dr. Leavitt. We are still able to send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
3) If you are a contact lens wearer and you are experiencing red eye or painful symptoms, discontinue contact lens wear for a few days. If your symptoms persist, please call our office.
4) Continue to practice social distancing and safety measures!
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
OUR OFFICE PHONE # 508-477-7423