Protecting our Patients from Coronavirus
Steps our Practice is taking:
- Any team member who is sick will be asked to stay home.
- We will sanitize equipment and contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of each day.
- Our team members will wash their hands after contact with each person and throughout the course of each day.
- We will have sanitizing stations available in our office.
To our Patients:
- If you have recently traveled outside of the country, or have had close contact with someone who has, or if you have a fever, cough or other symptoms of acute respiratory distress, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- We will take your temperature if deemed necessary.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- We ask that all persons entering our office wear a mask.
Please call us with any questions or concerns, and if you feel it is best for you or your family member to reschedule your appointment, feel free to do so.